6. lokakuuta 2010

October moon

You hold me without touch
keep me
without chains

I never wanted anything so much
than to drown in your love
and not feel

your rain

Sara Bareilles - Gravity

Huomenna taitaa olla vielä paras maata kotona, hemmetti soikoon tätä. Voi, en tajua miten saan muut ruotsissa kiinni. Tämä on ihan kamalaa. Toivottavasti se tästä.

Olen aivan poikki, eikä minulla edes ole sen enempiä sanottavia.

Hyvää yötä teille kaikille.

Rakkaudella,
minä

PS.
Pssst.
I like the way you sound in the morning
We're on the phone and without a warning
I realize your laugh is the best sound
I have ever heard


I like the way I can't keep my focus
I watch you talk, you didn't notice
I hear the words but all I can think is
We should be together

Every time you smile, I smile
And every time you shine, I'll shine for you

I'm feeling you baby
Don't be afraid to
Jump
then fall
Jump then fall into me
Be there, never gonna leave you
Say that you wanna be with me too
So I'm a stay through it all
So jump then fall

I like the way your hair falls in your face
You got the keys to me
I love each freckle on your face, oh
I've never been so wrapped up, honey
I like the way you're everything I ever wanted

I had time to think it over
And all I can say is come closer
Take a deep breath then jump then fall into me
'cause every time you smile, I smile
And every time you shine, I'll shine for you


Taylor Swift - Jump Then Fall

2 kommenttia: