22. helmikuuta 2011

Joka hetkessä kauneutta

Hey everybody,

I'm in Rauma and just too lazy and tired to write anything properly, so I decided to do this photo thingy. And to write in English.

I hope you enjoy!

your Facebook profile photo



a photo that makes you happy


(Melissa Etheridge @ Shepherds Bush Empire, London - 29 June 2010)

a photo of the last place you went on holiday

I can't remember which holiday was the last one...

a photo of yourself a year ago


a photo of someone you love


(one of my best friends; mari ♥)

a photo of you and your best friend


(she's just one of my best friends ♥)

a photo of you


a photo of one of your favourite family members


(me and my cousin, who's just like a sister to me, being Audrey Hepburn and Lady GaGa - haha)

a photo of you and someone you love


(me and my friend Jemina ♥)

a photo of you that your hair looks nice


(there was other pics too that I could've put here but I like this hair a lot :---))

a photo of you at the last party you went to


(it was the afterparty of Wanhat)

a photo of something you enjoy doing


a photo of last summer


a photo of you when you were happy


(being half Greek is a big part of me, and this was the first time in Greece for me - and I loved the sea)


(I couldn't chooce just one, 'cause I have had lots of great moments in my life)

I'm sorry about the quality of some of the photos... I had to make them smaller.

Kisses,
me

P.S. I'm not sure if I have used that header already...

2 kommenttia: